Terms and conditions
This website is operated by GetWet. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GetWet. GetWet offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. No license is required to use polyester boat with engine power up to 30 hp.
2. Boat rental is allowed to people of 18+ years old
3. The rental hours are from 09.00 am to 19.00 m.m.
In case of bad weather and sailing prohibition by the competent authorities, the booking money is not refundable and you should be able to sail directly the next available day. If the weather and the ban do not stop until 14.00 pm renting gets postponed to the next
available day and the money paid is not refundable. The deposit and the prepaid money are valid till 12.00 p.m. If you don’t come to our store till 12.00p.m Get Wet can give the boat to other customer.
4. In any kind of cancellation the money is not returned.
5. It is mandatory to be informed before sailing and to follow the safety means during sailing. Cruising brochure with rules is included on board.
6. You are kindly requested to be there at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departureof rental space for your thorough instructions given away .
7. The boats are insured as to third parties .
8. The maximum distance from the coast must not exceed 2 NM.
9. The maximum authorized number of persons varies per boat . Consult our staff.
10. Boat bookings are made by payment online or in person at the company headquarters.
11. Before you get on board, a board control must be done to make sure there aren’t any previous external hits on the boat.
12. In case of damage on boat or engine at the end of your rental, charged with a similar injury . The same applies in the case of loss of equipment or part thereof.
13. In case of any damage on boat or engine at the end of your rental , you will be charged for it’s value in the market,at the time . The same applies in the case of loss of equipment or part of.
the tenant is in charge of the boat and therefore the people on board.
14. On the day of the rental please bring with you a copy of identification.
15. Fuel is not included in the rental price.
16. In case of loss of personal belongings during the rental Get Wet bears no responsibility.
17. Declare responsible your personal info on reservation requests.
18. With the conclusion of the rental contract the customer accepts the terms and is cognizant on the board manual, rental conditions and any information/instructions they are given.
19. the customer is obliged to consult throughout the rental duration,the area map and directions for use as well as to pay special attention to the correct use of safety equipment.